Create useful solutions:
The future belongs to problem-finders who develop solutions. It’s not enough to simply find a problem. You have to solve it.
The difference between a complainer and a leader is passion for solutions.
- Avoid small problems! You need something compelling.
- Choose a problem that ignites emotion.
- Ask, “What might make this better?” Start with ‘what.’ You’ll figure out ‘how.’
- Develop solutions that serve others, bring value, and make you feel good. Emotion is energy.
- Implement imperfect solutions quickly. “Shoot bullets before cannonballs.” Jim Collins. Perfect as you go, not before you go. Embrace the power of small imperfect beginnings.