The following hospital and health system CFO moves were reported by Becker’s Hospital Review since July 20.
1. Dallas-based Parkland Health and Hospital System named Richard Humphrey executive vice president and CFO.
2. Providence St. Joseph Health, the organization formed through the merger of Renton, Wash.-based Providence Health & Services and Irvine, Calif.-based St. Joseph Health, named Venkat Bhamidipati executive vice president and CFO.
3. Dennis Laraway, executive vice president and CFO of Houston-based Memorial Hermann, will join Phoenix-based Banner Health as CFO on Sept. 29.
4. Gainesville-based Northeast Georgia Health System named Brian D. Steines as its new CFO.
5. Albuquerque, N.M.-based Presbyterian Healthcare Services appointed Roger Larsen senior vice president and CFO.